This is a 6" x 5" tray of living yellow mustard microgreens that can be harvested as needed from your windowsill for 2-3 days, or cut and refrigerated for up to a week.
Mustard microgreens taste peppery with a surprisingly spicy afterbite. They grow 2" - 3" tall, with fuzzy light green stems and a pair of green heart shaped leaves. Mustard microgreens make an excellent addition to sandwiches, tacos, burgers, and eggs.
🍃 Packaging is 100% compostable
👉 Peterborough addresses can choose delivery or pick-up at checkout
👉 Addresses outside Peterborough can choose pick-up only
Live Mustard Microgreens
- Place microgreens tray near sunny window
- Water roots with approx 1/4 cup daily (keep the leaves dry)
- Cut microgreens from tray as needed for 2-3 days
- After 2-3 days cut all remaining microgreens and refrigerate in sealed container for up to a week
- Compost used microgreens tray with roots and coco coir