This is a 6" x 5" tray of living red clover microgreens that can be harvested as needed from your windowsill for 2-3 days, or cut and refrigerated for up to a week.
Clovers are the smallest type of microgreen measuring only ½" tall with tiny leaves about the size of a sesame seed. They taste fresh and green and have a mild cucumber taste - perfect for salads, sandwiches, and smoothies!
🍃 Packaging is 100% compostable
👉 Peterborough addresses can choose delivery or pick-up at checkout
👉 Addresses outside Peterborough can choose pick-up only
Live Clover Microgreens
- Place microgreens tray near sunny window
- Water roots with approx 1/4 cup daily (keep the leaves dry)
- Cut microgreens from tray as needed for 2-3 days
- After 2-3 days cut all remaining microgreens and refrigerate in sealed container for up to a week
- Compost used microgreens tray with roots and coco coir