This is a 6" x 5" tray of living pea shoot microgreens that can be harvested as needed from your windowsill for 2-3 days, or cut and refrigerated for 1+ weeks.
Pea shoots are slightly sweet and taste like fresh snow peas. They are the tallest type of microgreen growing 6” - 8” tall with a green gradient stem and 2-3 sets of round green leaves. They will eventually start to grown curly tendrils but will loose their sweetness.
🍃 Packaging is 100% compostable
👉 Peterborough addresses can choose delivery or pick-up at checkout
👉 Addresses outside Peterborough can choose pick-up only
Live Pea Shoot Microgreens
- Place microgreens tray near sunny window
- Water roots with approx 1/4 cup daily (keep the leaves dry)
- Cut microgreens from tray as needed for 2-3 days
- After 2-3 days cut all remaining microgreens and refrigerate in sealed container for 1+ weeks
- Compost used microgreens tray with roots and coco coir