PREORDER FOR APRIL 20
This is a 6" x 5" tray of living curled cress microgreens that can be harvested as needed from your windowsill for 2-3 days, or cut and refrigerated for up to a week.
Curly cress are a unique looking microgreen measuring about 1 ½" tall with delicate white stems and a set of three-pronged light green leaves. They have a unique taste and smell that is often described as peppery for lack of a better word. The taste mellows as the microgreen grows larger.
Cress microgreens are perfect to mix into salads or soups. They also add a peppery kick to eggs or sandwiches.
🍃 Packaging is 100% compostable
👉 Peterborough addresses can choose delivery or pick-up at checkout
👉 Addresses outside Peterborough can choose pick-up only
Live Cress Microgreens
- Place microgreens tray near sunny window
- Water roots with approx 1/4 cup daily (keep the leaves dry)
- Cut microgreens from tray as needed for 2-3 days
- After 2-3 days cut all remaining microgreens and refrigerate in sealed container for up to a week
- Compost used microgreens tray with roots and coco coir