This is a 6" x 5" tray of living broccoli microgreens that can be harvested as needed from your windowsill for 2-3 days, or cut and refrigerated for up to a week.
Broccoli microgreens are mildly tangy and slightly tart. They grow 2" - 3" tall, with a delicate white stem and pair of slightly curled heart shaped leaves. Broccoli microgreens make an excellent addition to sandwiches, salads, and smoothies.
🍃 Packaging is 100% compostable
🚚 Delivery within Peterborough is free for a limited time!
Live Broccoli Microgreens
- Place microgreens tray near sunny window
- Water roots with approx 1/4 cup daily (keep the leaves dry)
- Cut microgreens from tray as needed for 2-3 days
- After 2-3 days cut all remaining microgreens and refrigerate in sealed container for up to a week
- Compost used microgreens tray with roots and coco coir